- Startups that are providing innovative / disruptive solutions, original ideas.
- Startups that are primarily focusing on solving ‘Real Indian’ problems. Global scalability will be an added advantage.
- Startups that are trying to resolve problems that have spread and depth.
- Solutions should be transformational and impact the society. Preference will be given to solutions that impact massively and have huge business potential as well.
- Normal IT/ ITES Services such as software development, animation, computer services, BPO, ITES etc. will not be treated as a startup venture, under ‘Launchpad’.
- Hardware, Software, Business process innovations etc. will be considered
‘Launchpad’ will be focussing on Startups from the following sectors:
- Food and Agriculture
- Fintech and Financial Solutions
- Clean- tech
- Energy Solutions
- Health care
- Public Transportation
- Creative economy
- Water- Air
- Public Infrastructure
- Medical Innovation
- Safety and Security
You may approach ‘Launchpad’ for any startup support in your journey. Funding is just one element. ‘Launchpad’ offerings include financial support, banking partnership, solutions to help your services, mentoring, advisory in areas of discovery, ideation, business models, ecosystem connects, meet-ups & expos, incubations, workforce & workspace connects, compliance & legal, incorporation & other statutory, governance models, ongoing services etc.
You will find a friendly environment at ‘Launchpad’. Startups with deserving and genuine ventures are always welcome. You will find the services and offerings to be very start-up friendly and encouraging. However, there would be pre-qualifications before we induct a venture to ‘Launchpad’.
‘Launchpad’ also engages in evangelisation drives to point out the right direction to youth. We extend our support to colleges and schools in the process. We promote innovation and original ideas. These are encouraged through the various collegiate entrepreneurial events and campaigns which we partner to organise.
Apart from the business plan, ‘Launchpad’ looks at some key parameters:
- Innovative ideas against the ‘Real Indian’ problems which have considerable growth potential.
- Discovery of issues and its value will have more importance than the idea.
- The quality and potential of founders and the management team is most important. A complementary management team that possesses multiple skills such as technology, sales, finance, HR etc. is considered a major asset.
- ‘Launchpad’ seeks to add value by providing advice / mentoring and access to its network in addition to funding and other banking services.
- A startup which has begun to engage with the market and can provide proof of concept has a stronger proposition.
- Failed entrepreneurs are welcome and a much higher level of learning, ambition and determination to succeed is expected from them.
The key differentiators would be
- Startups with original and relevant ideas against ‘Real Indian’ problems.
- A strong and qualified founding team.
- Innovative, unconventional thought and disruptive ideas.
- Founding team
- Problem which is being addressed
- Innovativeness of the idea and it scalability and business model
- Market for the product, maturity of the technology, financial model and
- Valuation and the stage of the Company
You may directly walk-in to the nearest ‘Launchpad’ outlet in Kochi (Kerala), or Bangalore (Karnataka). You can also contact vide our Email or telephone – Please seethe CONNECT page for details. You can also contact the nearest Federal Bank branch for further details.
Federal Bank Launchpad
AMV Towers, NH-47 Bypass, Kundannoor,
Maradu, Ernakulam, KERALA – 682304
GPS: 9.936250, 76.317805
Federal Bank Launchpad
#9, St. Marks Road Bangalore,
Bangalore, KARNATAKA – 560001
GPS: 12.970107, 77.600506
Mobile: +91 8867838485